Advent Calendar Day 22
Welcome to my 2017 advent calendar! Each day, I’ll have something new and special here for you. Some of the treats might be good for one day only–like a free book on Amazon!–and others will be more mundane blog entries like Christmas recipes. I’d recommend coming back each day so you don’t miss out on anything.
Now what’s behind door number twenty-two…?
- Search for holiday symbols in this fun Christmas I Spy Game | The Pleasantest Thing
- Surprise your kids with some special holiday fun with these Holiday Coupons | Edventures with Kids
- Test your mind with a Christmas Memory Game | Crazy Little Projects
- Act out the birth of baby Jesus with this Nativity Play Dough printable set | Life Over C’s
- Keep your kids busy with a Gingerbread Scavenger Hunt | Edventures with Kids
- Have a pretend baking session with these Christmas Cookie Baking set | Kids Activities Blog
- Dress up these Holiday Paper Dolls for an afternoon play session | Bonecas de Papel
- Building a Gingerbread House this year? Grab this adorable set of Santa & Reindeer play puppets to add a little fun | Edventures with Kids
- Create your own village with these Gingerbread Paper homes | We Love to Illustrate
- Fill in Santa’s beard as you count down to Christmas | Tomfo
- Color a set of Christmas Paper Cones to play with after school | A Mummy Too
- 15+ pages of Christmas coloring & jokes | Squishy Cute Designs
- And squeeze in a little learning while you play with this printable Holiday Science Experiment
- Play a game of Holiday Charades | Edventures with Kids
- Check out the decorations in your neighborhood with this Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt | The Evolution of Mom
- Color together with this FREE printable Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer coloring book!
- Have a laugh session with these Christmas Joke Cards | Activity Village
- Older kids & adults will LOVE this Christmas Geography Challenge! | Edventures with Kids
- Enjoy a selfie session with these fun Christmas Photo Booth printables | Kristen Duke Photography
- See who can solve these Christmas Word Puzzles the fastest | Flanders Family
- Read one part of the Christmas Story (Jesus’ birth) each night with this Advent Countdown | Red Bird Blue
- 18 printable Christmas-themed Minute to Win It games the whole family will enjoy | Dating Diva
- Test your knowledge of the holidays with this fun Christmas Trivia Game | Lil Luna
- PLUS see these 40 Free Printable Winter Games & Activities for more ideas!
- Oh! and if you’re a book-lover (or raising a bookworm) Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks – a great place to find some free game books!
Come back tomorrow for the next reveal in the advent calendar!