A Different Take on Tacos: Spinach and Potato Filling – Recipes I want to try
This looks like an easy dinner idea for those nights when I’ve written all day. Try this at your own risk. After I’ve given it a go, I’ll tweak it or add notes. Please, feel free to give me some input and if you try it let me know what worked and what did not work.
- 1 Potato per person, scrubbed or peeled and diced into 1/2″ squares – or use the super convenient O’Brien potatoes in the frozen food section. If using the frozen potatoes, bake them until cooked, follow directions on package.
- Onion – minced – white
- Minced garlic – fresh or dry. Start at 2 cloves worth.
- 1 package frozen spinach – 12 ounces – thawed
- Pico de Gallo (cilantro, onion, garlic, tomato, jalapeno or poblano pepper, lime juice)
- Grapeseed Oil for sautéing